- Credit 23
- Deposits 41
- General issues 10
- InfoService 3
- Internet-banking "BANK24" for legal entities 5
- Kapital24 Payments 20
- Kapitalbank Terminals 26
- Mobile application 65
- Mobile banking "Mobile24" for legal entities 11
- Plastic cards 35
- Remittances 16
- Treasury 3
Internet-banking "BANK24" for legal entities 5
What is Internet Banking for Legal Entities (IBK)?What is Internet Banking for Legal Entities (IBK)?
Internet banking “BANK24” is a service that allows you to manage your bank account via the Internet. For adequate operation with Internet banking technology, it is enough for you to have a computer connected to the Internet and available Microsoft Internet Explorer browser.
Can you tell us about the features of the IBK system for legal entities?Can you tell us about the features of the IBK system for legal entities?
- Account management and control
- Entering payment documents
- Entering SWIFT payment documents
- Foreign currency Buy and Sell
- Sending payroll
- Security is ensured by SSL protocol and EDS on USB key
- Creating templates of payment documents
- Viewing the status of all documents in the bank’s ABS
- Batch entry of payment documents to the system
- Switching between legal entities within one User
- Customization of the site interface - themes, sizes, fonts
- Account statements and inquiries for any period
- View card index
- Use IBK outside Uzbekistan
Requirements for software and hardwareRequirements for software and hardware
- For the operation in the System, the Client should have a personal computer with Microsoft software installed on it
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
- Internet browser: Internet Explorer 11.0.
- When using any version of Internet Explorer, the cipher strength should be 128-bit.
Procedure for connection to the Internet bankingProcedure for connection to the Internet banking
- Signing of the agreement “On servicing in the Internet-Banking system”;
- Filling out an application for connection to the Internet Banking system (a photocopy of the passport will be required);
- Obtaining a key with an Electronic-Digital Signature (EDS); Agreement, application, act of EDS acceptance/transfer are executed by the bank’s corporate Clients Department. The Department employee hands the document to IT-Department, after some time, IT-Department employee connects a client to IBK service. To work with the System, the Client should have a personal computer with the Microsoft OS installed.
Electronic digital signature is necessary for signing and sending documents to the bank. If these functions are not needed for the user, then there is no need for the key.
Can I find out about internet banking rates?Can I find out about internet banking rates?
Dear customer with regard to rates, I can connect you to a branch that will be closer to you